We can cover most topics in relation to early years nutrition, depending on the stage and depth of information that you and your team would like a better understanding of.
Types of topics we can cover include;
- Addressing the Nutritional Needs of the CMPA (Cows Milk Protein Allergic) child
- Complementary Feeding (weaning) – latest evidence and how it works in practice!
- Dealing with the Fussy Eater
- Catering for Childhood Food Allergies
- Lunch boxes – what are the recommendations and how can parents provide these?
- Nutritional Considerations for the Toddler Years
We aim to provide interactive, informal and thought-provoking workshops that will leave you reflecting on what you do and why, and hopefully offer lots of ideas and tips for improving and perhaps thinking differently about the way you offer food in your childcare setting.
Our team are also able to offer support to Early Years Settings with;
- The Development or Review of your Food Policy
- Support with Menu Planning
- Delivering Information Sessions for Parents
All our training is evidence-based, in line with all the latest research and guidelines, and provides useful handouts for reference. So, for example, if you want information on ‘meal planning for toddlers’ you can expect snack ideas sheets, portion sizing information and example meal plans.
We are now booking dates from 1st January 2018 onwards. If we have sparked your interest please get in touch to discuss your requirements and we’ll look at a package tailored to suit your needs.